Get up. Have shower. Have breakfast. Get ready. Go to work. Get home. Have dinner. Sleep. And now repeat this for other 5 days, then in the weekend spend one day in the bed facing the wall, sleep and spend your last day in a pub and now start from the begin.
Seriously this is what you were waiting for before to leave your parents house (if you have done it yet)? Well, I hope NOT.
Since you were a kid, I bet, you were dreaming the day to be adult and be finally free, but as I see and I guess, you are just doing what I’ve written in the begin. You feel a bit sad, don’t ya? Perfect my friend, so what are you waiting for? Stop this routine!
Get up. Have shower. Have breakfast. Get ready. Go…IN ADVENTURE!
Didn’t you do yet? OK! Now I’ll give you 5 GOOD REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LEAVE EVERYTHING AND GO TO EXPLORE THE WORLD WITH NO REGREATS!
- FEEL FREE – I could even close my post right here, on this first point. Do not consider a trip as a way to get rid of something, rather as a way to focus on yourself. If you’ve lived most of your life in a city, go to explore the nature. It relives you from the frantic rhythms of daily life. You will enjoy moments of pure and genuine freedom.
- BECOME A STORYTELLER – Sharing feelings and emotions with your friends and family when you come back home is wonderful. You will turn into an inspiring storyteller. People need to listen to wonderful stories. You will preserve the memory of your journey, smiling every time you will think about the smiles of people you met in a foreign country or a funny situation.
- HAVE A REAL SOCIAL LIFE – The most beautiful thing about traveling is meeting new people with whom to share life’s experiences. Each person you meet always brings something new to your life.
- HAVE “ZERO” REGRETS – We are only simply human and for this reason we are not immortal. The time pass quickly so why should we a life of regrets? One day you’ll say “I have done this”.
- DISCOVER AND APPRECIATE NEW CULTURES – Often we tend to think of our culture as the best ever (we are self-centered). We are rooted in dangerous stereotypes that close our minds to the truth. Travelling allows you to fully immerse in the world of the other, to understand the social dynamics, history, customs and traditions and often break down the myths.
(THIS IS JUST A TIP WHO WILL BLOW YOUR MIND)
Don’t be afraid to quit your job, later for sure you will find another one. This world is full of opportunities and you will find it only when you will escape from your routine and go in adventure.
“When you’re traveling, you are what you are right there and then. People don’t have your past to hold against you. No yesterdays on the road.” – William Least Heat Moon